Why Angela Nolan
Let me help you find everything you need to know about buying or selling a home! As an energetic and enthusiastic professional in the Hamilton area for over 10 years, I am dedicated to providing you with the finest service.
Because the real estate industry is constantly changing, you need a Real Estate professional that stays on top of the market.
I go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals. That's why I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one. I also make sure the public knows your home is for sale by using innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers.
- Resident of West Hamilton and former resident of South-West Hamilton
- Volunteer at Realtors Association of Hamilton and Burlington serving on the MLS and Information Technology committee, the Professional Development committee and the Communications committee
- Co-Chair, President and Past President of Alexander Park Baseball Association
- Active member of Midday Marauders Toastmaster Club, Hamilton
- Former member of Ambitious City Toastmaster Club, Hamilton
- Average sale price to list price ratio of 98% for my 2009 listings
- Average number of days on the market of 30 for my 2009 listings
- Proven, non-traditional sales and marketing techniques
- Accredited Senior Agent with The Society of Accredited Senior Agents
- In-depth knowledge of West Hamilton, Westdale, South west Hamilton, Dundas and Ancaster